CIVIVI KNIFE New ''BUTTON LOCK ELEMENTUM''

CIVIVI NEW NEW KNIFE "BUTTON LOCK ELEMENTUM"

CIVIVI Knife is pleased to announce the 2021 NEW CIVIVI PRODUCTS arriving to dealers from Feb - July.
Stay tuned for more updates in the near future:);):);)

13EKzBs.jpg

Have these already dropped? Havent seen them...

Did I miss these already? :eek:

Centrifugal force baby, exercise that wrist.

I have a feeling you can probably open it gravity style ala paragon warlock. I count be wrong. But I hope I'm right.

I have a feeling you can probably open it gravity style ala paragon warlock. I count be wrong. But I hope I'm right.
Weird the company puts a flipper tab on everything and they skimp out now.

Hah, I didn't notice that at all! I just assumed they'd gone with a minimal flipper tab that was small enough to hide inside the handle when open, but based on the products shots on BHQ it genuinely has no opening method apart from the button and a wrist-flick.

I can't think of a single other production knife I've seen with a button lock as its only opening method.

Hah, I didn't notice that at all! I just assumed they'd gone with a minimal flipper tab that was small enough to hide inside the handle when open, but based on the products shots on BHQ it genuinely has no opening method apart from the button and a wrist-flick.

I can't think of a single other production knife I've seen with a button lock as its only opening method.

Thank you for the sharing. Perhaps you can try it ;)

Thank you for your message ;) . The knife can be opened perfectly by pressing its button and a wrist-flick. :):)

Detent probably, like my other button locks. If you fling it hard enough without pressing the button it'll break detent and open.

Correct me if I'm wrong please, maybe the button is double action and locks open and closed.

Either way, looks fun!

Detent probably, like my other button locks. If you fling it hard enough without pressing the button it'll break detent and open.

Correct me if I'm wrong please, maybe the button is double action and locks open and closed.

Either way, looks fun!

Thank you for your support of our knives. Perhaps you can discover it by trying one ;). Wish you a nice life !

Today is release day...:cool::cool:
I'm glad you bumped this, as I want to snag one of these. Sort of hoping that since there's no secondary opening mechanism that the button lock locks the knife both open and closed, but I suppose I'll find out soon enough. :D

I had a cellphone reminder lol...

I just realized I'm unsure what release date means...dealers will have them in stock? Civivi will have them in stock? Etc..

Guess we'll find out, but I'm unfortunately buying into some of the YouTube hype from the neighborhood "knife reviewers"

I had a cellphone reminder lol...

I just realized I'm unsure what release date means...dealers will have them in stock? Civivi will have them in stock? Etc..

Guess we'll find out, but I'm unfortunately buying into some of the YouTube hype from the neighborhood "knife reviewers"
I may be as well, but I also think WE and CIVIVI took their lumps early on and has stood up to that and demonstrated that they consistently put out very high quality blades. If it was a company that didn't have their reputation I would be more worried about being an early adopter, but I'm fairly comfortable snagging a first production run from them.

Oof, all the models are OOS lol..hopefully you guys were able to snag one and not let scalpers get em.

Edit: Glade BQ went OOS quick too. What happened to their communication department lol, no alerts no emails nothing. That company is not looking good.

Actually I think some of the micarta went back into stock!

I think Nifecenter is still doing pre-orders if you hurry.

Last edited:
Back