CIVIVI Knife "Synergy3" Available Now🔥

NEW 🔥 🔥 🔥
CIVIVI Knife "Synergy3" drops now,feel free to get yours!
UgYVm1y.jpg

Mine are on the way to me!!
WE Knife Media WE Knife Media what is the Damascus used on this model? Is it your usual nice 9Cr based Damascus? Do I recall correctly you have a 10Cr-based Damascus as well?

Mine are on the way to me!!
WE Knife Media WE Knife Media WE Knife Media WE Knife Media what is the Damascus used on this model? Is it your usual nice 9Cr based Damascus? Do I recall correctly you have a 10Cr-based Damascus as well?
Thank you so very much for your support. I hope you enjoy your new Civivi Synergy3 and that it brings you a lifetime of service. 🙏

This is a stainless Damascus having about 110 layers, and the base materials are a compound of 10Cr15CoMoV and 9Cr18MoV.

Thank you so very much for your support. I hope you enjoy your new Civivi Synergy3 and that it brings you a lifetime of service. 🙏

This is a stainless Damascus having about 110 layers, and the base materials are a compound of 10Cr15CoMoV and 9Cr18MoV.
J Jim O'Young
I'm sure you have heard this a million times... 2022 and this Synergy 3 is literally going to bring not only good service, but some J.O'Y into my life!!

J Jim O'Young
I'm sure you have heard this a million times... 2022 and this Synergy 3 is literally going to bring not only good service, but some J.O'Y into my life!!
lmcq784- May this new year be filled with positivity, happiness, and LOTS of JO'Y!! 😁 🙏

Been playing with mine this morning and I love it! I think the the synergy series is one of the most attractive knife designs out there. In my opinion at least. And the ergo’s are great as well. Thank you Jim!
Thank YOU, Viperhaze! This WE/Civivi collaboration is NOT done and the Synergy legacy will continue into the future. Please stay tuned... 😉

lmcq784- May this new year be filled with positivity, happiness, and LOTS of JO'Y!! 😁 🙏

Thank YOU, Viperhaze! This WE/Civivi collaboration is NOT done and the Synergy legacy will continue into the future. Please stay tuned... 😉

I for one cannot wait until you get a micarta and shiny, polished up damascus version made! Or S35VN, or 9cr18, but maybe with a compound grind or hollow next time?

Last edited:

I was very glad when WE revealed the formula. There had been a lot of questions about what it was, as well as unfair comparisons to cheap ornamental Damascus. Assuming that the ultimate edge retention here will be somewhere between that of its components, I imagine that it would hold up nicely for EDC.

I've shared my love for your 9Cr18Mov all over this forum. It's a decent budget steel on its own but with your heat treatment, it's a great everyday steel. I've spent a lot of time with knives like the Baklash and Naja in my pocket. I've also carried the Sencut Snap a fair bit since its release.

I've been curious about your 10Cr15CoMoV. Based on composition, it's effectively a Chinese analog of VG-10. How does it hold up versus the earlier Civivi models in VG-10?

Side note... I got some freebies with my knife.
The sealed box had a rattle to it that I've never had from any other CIVIVI before. Once I opened it, it had about a "pinch" of small rocks inside... Anyone else? 🤷‍♂️

First preorder arrived!
That Damascus is beautiful! And knowing it's CIVIVI Damascus, "it will cut" as well!
Very comfortable in hand. Can't wait to actually use it!
Thanks for a great design, J Jim O'Young
I wonder what else you got going on behind the scenes? ;)

That is beautiful. The surface contours on some knives can create interesting patterns. The Hadros is another example.

I don't know if this is the right term but more recent models seem to get a darker etch for more contrast. For instance, my Governor is noticeably lighter and it creates a much more gray look. It remind me a bit of rainy day skies. That inspired me to do a scale swap to gray.

Side note... I got some freebies with my knife.
The sealed box had a rattle to it that I've never had from any other CIVIVI before. Once I opened it, it had about a "pinch" of small rocks inside... Anyone else? 🤷‍♂️
That is a packet of silica gel desiccant to absorb any moisture encountered during shipment to our customers. It is generally included in all WE & Civivi knives.

First preorder arrived!
That Damascus is beautiful! And knowing it's CIVIVI Damascus, "it will cut" as well!
Very comfortable in hand. Can't wait to actually use it!
Thanks for a great design, J Jim O'Young J Jim O'Young
I wonder what else you got going on behind the scenes? ;)
Thank you for posting the absolutely INCREDIBLE photos, they look PHENOMENAL!

Stay tuned, I think you will like what will be coming down the road... 😁

That is a packet of silica gel desiccant to absorb any moisture encountered during shipment to our customers. It is generally included in all WE & Civivi knives.
Good guess, but.... The silica packet was intact. And it's really grey/brown colored, non-uniform sized/shaped little stones.... Not silica beads for sure.

Oh man! I can't wait!

That is beautiful. The surface contours on some knives can create interesting patterns. The Hadros is another example.

I don't know if this is the right term but more recent models seem to get a darker etch for more contrast. For instance, my Governor is noticeably lighter and it creates a much more gray look. It remind me a bit of rainy day skies. That inspired me to do a scale swap to gray.
The darker coloration is due to a hand rubbed finish. I don't think it's because of a darker etch. If you look in the detailed description (borrowed from KnifeCenter): "Blade Finish: Black Hand Rubbed"

Fatcarbon synergy !?!?!? That would be incredible

I got mine today. Impressive knife for sure!
Next we need a Synergy XL!

Back