Review Civivi Naja!

Knife looks too bulky for me,but I hear civivis are good. I've got one in the mail actually, a Plethiros. Looked interesting, well see how it goes.
I just saw a video today on the Plethiros and it looks really really nice. Love the blade shape. But, now I'm trying to decide between it and the Anthropos. Decisions. Decisions.

I do wish the Naja was a little lighter weight if it were I would definitely buy it as I have no damascus steel knives yet.

I just saw a video today on the Plethiros and it looks really really nice. Love the blade shape. But, now I'm trying to decide between it and the Anthropos. Decisions. Decisions.

I do wish the Naja was a little lighter weight if it were I would definitely buy it as I have no damascus steel knives yet.

I love my Anthropos but for me it’s not the most ergonomic knife. The clip and jimped lockbar create hotspots with extended use. But I love that blade and it’s definitely not a dealbreaker. I’ll be getting the Plethiros eventually. Love Isham’s designs and at this price point, built by WE? Yep. While I find the Naja kinda weird looking I fully intend to buy one soon.

Get both and send back the one you don't like, or sell it? Haha! They both look nice, the plethiros just grabbed my attention though. Wish it had a blue option but all black will work.

I love my Anthropos but for me it’s not the most ergonomic knife. The clip and jimped lockbar create hotspots with extended use. But I love that blade and it’s definitely not a dealbreaker. I’ll be getting the Plethiros eventually. Love Isham’s designs and at this price point, built by WE? Yep. While I find the Naja kinda weird looking I fully intend to buy one soon.

He definitely creates some interesting designs. The plethiros just looks like it will be a fun knife to use, as well as a conversation starter. Been hearing about the quality of we and civivi so I'm interested to see how good they are next to my various other knives.

He definitely creates some interesting designs. The plethiros just looks like it will be a fun knife to use, as well as a conversation starter. Been hearing about the quality of we and civivi so I'm interested to see how good they are next to my various other knives.

You won’t be disappointed. Excellent quality and value.

Anyone have a Damascus Naja? I'd like to see a non dealer picture of the blade to see how nice the pattern is.

I have been carrying the regular Naja for a while now. It is very comfortable in hand and slices like a dream. They got it right with the clip so despite being a large knife, it orients properly to carry like less than what it is.

What are the properties of this Chinese Damascus? How is edge retention and corrosion resistance?

You won’t be disappointed. Excellent quality and value.

And I am not! The plethiros is a very nice knife, with great action and a comfortable handle. Slight hot spot with the lockbar, but the clip fits my hand great. Great quality, really enjoying the knife!

Back