Civivi Trailblazer

I suspect that they sold more than one of these, but, I may be mistaken, ;) BUT if they did, then that is a shame as it is a really nice knife, continuing with some images;

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Also, I would like to take the clip off and carry this in a sheath, but need to get the correct size hardware as the clip is retained with flat head screws while the screw needed to hold the scale in place is a socket head screw...any help with that would be appreciated and...by the way I like this so much that I ordered a plain bladed version with orange scales, so I will be needing at least TWO of those socket head screws ;)

G2

Those are pretty knives, and excellent photo skills!

I'm going to guess that you might get more response in General, because I wonder if most WE enthusiasts aren't into their more modern and exotic offerings - and by exotic, I mean design, not just damascus blades.

Appreciate that and yes, you would think there would be more interest here, but it is what it is and this folder is an exceptional piece.
G2

Based on all the photos I've seen (not just yours) I thought it might be a little bigger than it actually is. Certainly not too small, though, with about a 3-inch blade, and almost 4 inches of handle to grip. I may have to pick one up, sooner or later.

Sorry to double post, but is there a pivot adjustment on the other side of the knife, or is it a fixed pivot? If adjustable, is that also a torx fitting like the screws?

Your photos all appear to be on the logo side of the pivot, right? I've seen other photos of the other side on dealer sites, but while I can tell that the scale screws appear to be torx, I can't tell from the photos I've seen if the pivot opposite the logo side is non-adjustable, torx or hex?

Thanks!

Good point, I tend to show the 'show' side here's a shot showing the clip side when carried as a right handed carry. You can also move the clip to the other side if that is your preference. I have not messed with any pivot adjustment, hasn't warranted any need yet.

G2

Took my orange Trailblazer to my sharpener and put a mirror polished edge on there, wow, amazingly sharp now, it arrived fairly sharp but now, several steps above.

G2

Back