Will hit the market on 28th,July.
QXMdBFH.jpg

EEQdyy2.jpg

euYKK4C.jpg

DDViPsG.jpg

KOBxwEo.png

Dergyll

Gold Member
Seriously love this thing. Other than fishing and removing splinters (and maybe very very limited self defence purposes lol) what are some other practical uses I'm missing?

Appreciate it :)

WE Knife Media

Gold Member
Seriously love this thing. Other than fishing and removing splinters (and maybe very very limited self defence purposes lol) what are some other practical uses I'm missing?

You've got a fully understanding about it 😁 👍👍,a nice EDC first aid kit!

Dergyll

Gold Member
I'm very impressed, this thing sold out seriously quick this first round of drops...I got out of work to login and find one to buy, all OOS!

厉害

I'm planning to get a pair for hair splinters, but if you don't work with dogs it's probably not much of a concern. 😉

Dergyll

Gold Member
Some smaller dealers that I cant list here, and they sold out quick. Wait for the bigger dealers, I'm sure they'll sell out maybe in a week or so but not nearly as quick.

WE Knife Media

Gold Member
Some smaller dealers that I cant list here, and they sold out quick. Wait for the bigger dealers, I'm sure they'll sell out maybe in a week or so but not nearly as quick.
Big dealers are supposed to receive them at the coming week.Please keep an eye on the updates.