Photos CK Edition LionSteel Bolus Clip point

Status
Not open for further replies.
knifeswapper knifeswapper Depends what the cat's been eating:D Furball not cool:eek:

Pinemoon Pinemoon That Ram's horn is more than ACE:thumbsup: :cool: Stripes look a bit like a Badger's face:D (The European meles meles type not hat thing you have in America...)

PG2xYoe.jpg

Not great, but it isn't terrible either. :eek: It beautiful if you ever decide it's terrible, I'll send you my address.
Wow, a bit surprised that the consensus loves this particular horn. I guess I was longing for the uneven stuff that's not so smooth with some of the natural surface left... I'm a woodworker and this one with the "black badger stripes" reminds me of the burn marks left by the arc of a saw blade. And not really keen on all the white in it.... But it's growing on me!
All the envy certainly helps though!

Love the knife otherwise.
And been looking it over... Creating custom handle scales would be pretty easy compared to bolster construction. Be neat to see knifeswapper knifeswapper offer scales as accessories so we could change things up from time to time :thumbsup:

This clip point is so appealing. I was on the fence about the handle, but it sounds like it is a success too. I'm having a hard time resisting (technically, I haven't since I'm trying to move one knife out to make room for one of these). I hope to get one sometime, but it may take awhile.
Don't resist.
The point on this is like a needle.
Perfect for digging out a splinter.

Nice guys and I feel the same way about sheephorn, should have ridges for that texture we all like, BUT that one is pretty cool looking, and looks like a keeper, if not there are many that would take her off your hands!

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Nice guys and I feel the same way about sheephorn, should have ridges for that texture we all like, BUT that one is pretty cool looking, and looks like a keeper, if not there are many that would take her off your hands!

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2
Those are fantastic pics of some sensational stag Gary!!!
Nice job and great score! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, it's a handsome edition for sure!
The Crusader Bead is a neat one as well, I was impressed how cleanly it was made too.
G2

I ordered one in rams horn and came yesterday in the mail... I’m very happy with it! Here it is until I make some better pics...:)
9APPDuR.jpg

GCeE2bp.jpg
Sweet looking score you got there. Like the dark elements. Still looks smooth however. I guess that's how Lionsteel did this batch. ??
And my "badger" is growing on me. Gonna keep her...

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but this is the most current Lionsteel/CK thread...
Mike knifeswapper knifeswapper , is there any plans in the works for a smaller, more gentlemanly folder from Lionsteel along the lines of your current offerings?

Mike knifeswapper knifeswapper , is there any plans in the works for a smaller, more gentlemanly folder from Lionsteel along the lines of your current offerings?

There are a couple of other things going on it Maniago; but nothing sub-3.5". You just lose so much market share when you go below that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back