Photos CK Edition LionSteel Bolus Clip point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered one in rams horn and came yesterday in the mail... I’m very happy with it! Here it is until I make some better pics...:)
9APPDuR.jpg

GCeE2bp.jpg
VERY NICE:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is the best looking cat puke I've ever seen. Pictures don't do it justice, but it might be a few days before we get any sun around these parts for proper pics.

TPA3VDp.jpg

bZRq3UI.jpg
Now THAT'S some proper looking rams horn!
Beautiful!

The new Crusader's Shield bead I picked up is quite solid and so I wondered how well it would work as an embossing stamp, very cool indeed ;) here I am in the process of making a sheath for my Bolus, kind of tricky to do but it gives a nice classic look to the sheath, sheath is about 75% done at this point.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Still liking this folder quite a lot, handy size and stag is great.
G2

The new Crusader's Shield bead I picked up is quite solid and so I wondered how well it would work as an embossing stamp, very cool indeed ;) here I am in the process of making a sheath for my Bolus, kind of tricky to do but it gives a nice classic look to the sheath, sheath is about 75% done at this point.

G2
Looks great!

Thanks the stag makes it a bit harder to form, where the flatter scale material would really work great
G2

G2
Well done Gary. I like that you used the bead to stamp the shield in the leather. Nice touch.

G2
Excellent work, excellent idea!

Paid off credit cards is a major thing to always do for sure, so save up them pennies, this one is worth the wait, but, hopefully there will be something left as they tend to go quickly!!!
and not sure if they will do a second run, I imagine that they will, but, nothing is for certain.

and thanks, the dual layers to bring out the colour while leaving the rest black and white is tricky, at least for me, but I like the effect it has.

G2

Thanks guys, should be finishing it up this weekend, during a major snow storm, what better to do?

and a nice shot of the knife this morning, always welcome ;)

Awesome presentation, Gary!

Darn it Gary, I just paid off all the credit cards. I don't need your amazing photos tempting me into spending more money.

Exactly! Everytime G2 posts one of his knife photos, my hand automatically goes for my wallet!

Ah yes, leather, that's been the source of my discretionary buying through the years, as I do not take from my day job's paycheck for any of my toys, knives/photography/stereo all those were bought by what I call leather money, and my wife greatly appreciates that :)

Which removes guilt when a new knife traipse through the doorway, she knows I had it covered by either selling a knife to fund it or leather money paid for it.

Happy wife, happy life ;)

G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back