CK Viper swayback 2.0

USPS tracking is useless right now and I was surprised to receive my Amboyna Burl tonight. I already know the knife specs are right on with this knife, I was unsure about Amboyna Burl but I’m glad I pulled the trigger, get one you can’t go wrong, it’s definitely nice looking wood. I will post Pics later or tomorrow. edit: I forgot to add, it came out of the box real sharp.

Last edited:
Amboyna burl arrived tonight.

Took a couple pictures of it next to my grey oak swayback.

aDXWhOQ.jpg

XMjpTu1.jpg

I got my Amboyna Burl in today. Though I don't like it as much as my Stag and Ram's Horn, it is a very pretty wood.

EH2y6Bo.jpg

lnhTb4i.jpg

RcbI2Xa.jpg
Mine is sitting in the box in the gun room after arriving late yesterday evening. Hopefully get it out and get some photos later. They all look good.

I got my Amboyna Burl in today. Though I don't like it as much as my Stag and Ram's Horn, it is a very pretty wood.

EH2y6Bo.jpg

lnhTb4i.jpg

RcbI2Xa.jpg
Very nice foursome that you have Dylan !!! I can not argue with your opinion but for years I have had a little different opinion on the cover choices . My personal order is : STAG , IRONWOOD , AMBOYNA , EXTERNAL RAMS HORN . The one thing that they each have in common is : There is no other exact match for the cover on your own knife for either of those choices . Looking forward to my Amboyna . I hope mine looks as nice as yours . Carry yours in good health my friend .

Harry

Last edited:
Just got my Amboyna and I am pretty satisfied with it .
As received photos :

After a little rework and a wax job :

I just did not like the looks of it . Did not like the Flat Top and Edge look . Did not like the look of the Un-finished Look to the wood . Now it is Mine . I finally have My Amboyna Wood knife .

Harry

Last edited:
Back