• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CKF/SNECX Terra w/ blue titanium inlays - NIB

Today I'm selling my Custom Knife factory SNECX collaboration Terra knife #64 in blue Ti inlays.

This knife was bought from BladeHQ 9/2018 (I can show confirmation if you want). I've only carried the knife for two days, disassembled and re-assembled it enough to get familiar with it, and used the blade to open a few letters so it's nearly new. I did switch the 3-row loose bearing system it came with for the white-caged double row bearing system in the parts bag so no bearings would get lost in disassembly. Because of the double detents the knife isn't a free-dropper so there's really no difference in feel. Overall everything fits together perfectly and it feels just as solid as any other liner/framelock I've ever held.
I've marked down the price because the lockbars are finished somewhat roughly and there are a couple marks on the inside from disassembly (neither of these things can be seen when it's together). Still have parts bags, certification card, CKF case, and all other extras that came with it.

SOLD for $770

Yes, the blade is that shiny. It looks amazing in person

Last edited:
Back