• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CKF Switch, WE 903A Bishop, BM Bugout w/G10 Scales

Benchmade Bugout + Rogue Bladeworks G10 Scales - $SOLD - Very lightly used Bugout with Rogue Bladeworks blue G10 scales. Mostly used to open packages, solid B+. Includes original scales, box, baggie, etc.

WE 903A Bishop - SOLD - I've had a couple WE knives before and this one is by far the most impressive. Great flipping action, glides closed with a very light shake. If I wasn't trying to cut down on the collection before Blade, I'd keep this.
Specs Link

CKF Switch - $SOLD - I wanted one of these as soon as I saw it come out, it does not disappoint. Everything about this knife says quality. Polish on the blade is perfect, action is perfect, very drop shutty and it will bite you (watch the action video). Includes CKF pouch, replacement hardware, COA, etc. Wish I could keep it, but trying to build funds for Blade.
Specs Link

All prices are PP G&S shipped US.
Not looking for any trades.

Last edited:
I would like to inquire more about the CKF Switch - fvill69-at-gmail. thank you

Back