• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CKF TuffKnives Switch - $475

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickettedge

Platinum Member
Hi BF!

I did 7 for Sunday > https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...inderer-sbd-liong-mah-kizer-spyderco.1719253/ (still have the SBD void and a cheburkov available)

Monday was, It's a Shaman Monday > https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/3-spyderco-shaman-exclusives-bhq-kj-and-the-treerex.1719341/ (treeRex is still available, others sold.)

And today is Two for Tuesday (this one and a CRK Inkosi I am posting in the CRK chan).

Enough about me, let's get on to the CKF Switch.

I am not the first owner on it, but it looks to be unused. I never carried it, was just a touch too small for me. Really, really, really smooth action. Maybe one of the most drop-shutty knives I have ever handled. And it isn't like it has a loose pivot or something. Just wow.

It comes with the pouch, extra parts, cloth, and certification card.

Price $475 OBO no trades on this one. See the rules section below.

CKF TuffKnives Switch
View attachment 1308658 View attachment 1308657 View attachment 1308655 View attachment 1308654 View attachment 1308653
View attachment 1308656

The Rules:
  • All prices include PayPal G&S and priority shipping
  • Happy to send more photos, but first unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it, ordered by timestamp
  • When I say OBO, I really mean OBO. I'm interested in moving these knives, however, if you send me a low offer, I might ask you to wait for 24 to 48 hrs before I accept to see if anyone else comes in with a better offer.
  • PM me for PayPal address or put your contact info in the thread
  • I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want (e.g. if you have low ratings, you might be passed over)
  • Must pay within 24 hours
  • Shipping to US only, no forwarding addresses
  • Will ship next day as long as payment received before 7 pm central
  • Please leave reviews after you receive the knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back