Clan of the Copperlock & Mini Copperlock

stevekolt

Gold Member
Welll since we have a Cult of the Peanut, and the Guardians of the Lambsfoot, (both of which I'm honored to be a member of) I thought I'd see how much interest there would be in the Clan of the Copperlock & Mini Copperlock. The Mini Copperlock is my favorite Case pattern, along with the Peanut, so here we are. Anybody else?

hovzc7T.jpg

I just bought a yellow CV Mini Copperlock 3 weeks ago and love it. The blade geometry is the best I have seen. Very thin behind the edge. The CV on this knife holds an edge better than my GEC's. I can not wait until they come out again with the full size Copperlocks in CV.

Geoff

Welll since we have a Cult of the Peanut, and the Guardians of the Lambsfoot, (both of which I'm honored to be a member of) I thought I'd see how much interest there would be in the Clan of the Copperlock & Mini Copperlock. The Mini Copperlock is my favorite Case pattern, along with the Peanut, so here we are. Anybody else?

hovzc7T.jpg
I didn't know we could be members of more than one cult at a time. ;)

Only one Cult...the other two are a Clan and Guardians :cool:
Okay, but here's a quote from @Jack Black's first post in the Guardian thread:

"OK folks, it had to happen - There's a new cult in town!! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

This thread is dedicated to the appreciation of this quintessential English pattern, and for those who appreciate its subtle lines, its usefulness, and its history. All Lambsfoot posts and pics are welcome here :thumbsup:"

;)

Lots to like … sunken joint, midlock, rounded bolsters, nice single blades ... but wish they were made to a higher standard. Collected a few when they were hot 20 years ago but sold them or gave them away. My last one was this sweet MOP I gave to the neurosurgeon who fused my C5-C6-C7 last year. He didn't carry a pocketknife before this one but with his skill set he should just in case he ever needs to do an emergency tracheotomy.

mopcopperlock.jpg

This is my most used knife that I own, an amber mini copperlock, the ergonomics of this knife are just great. I’m a fan of single bladed knives like this and slimline trappers.
View attachment 1139457

Nice. I have an amber mini-Copperlock on the road somewhere between me and SMKW. Hopefully, it'll be here Wed or Thu. That'll be my first. I had a Copperhead years ago and sold it. That's one of the few knives I've ever regretted selling. If I like the mini, I'll likely get a full-sized one for company.

Back