• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Classic Kitchen Cutlery

eisman

Gold Member
I'm trying to organize my stuff a little better and found some odds and ends that don't fit my collection. this is all old, traditional, and quality.

Meridian Cutlery Co. Pearl handled, silver plated, table knives. Seven (7) from a set. No box, handles are tight, could use a polish. These are pre-1916, as the company was sold to LF&C then. Sterling fittings and carved MOP. $70 delivered.

dNULvLx.jpg

vVV75Az.jpg

Geo. Wostenholm Carving Set. Solid sterling fixtures and stag handles, nicely engraved. Everything solid but steel has a crack in the stag. $45 delivered.

NDYe6rV.jpg

kKGxEp9.jpg

TeXCd2t.jpg

yQ1bqzS.jpg

EI8ver1.jpg

American Cutlery Co. Carving set. Like the IXL set above this is a quality set, complete with a steel (marked Wostenholm). This company went out of business in 1923, so these have been stored a while. small cracks in the stag by the fittings, but everything's solid and tight. Slight bend on tip of carving knife. $40 Delivered.

vjVtEuy.jpg

y2QLxjt.jpg

T1Dq8V8.jpg

rTn6hxp.jpg

W.R. Humphreys - a pair of matched engraved silverplated knife and fork. I believe these are for desserts (cakes, etc) but am not sure. Stamped and marked, pre-1916. Unusual set. $45 delivered.

uVgsQk9.jpg

y0ymdtf.jpg

oQ4MRne.jpg

GdKGpPk.jpg

Back