Classy leather pants for Forsaken Mistress!

Looks very nice!

Beautiful sheath--but you're in belt and suspenders territory with that bad boy ;)

That is one bad a.. !!! Sheath !!!
Looks just awesome !!

I'm a fan of old school diamond quilting on leather...reminds me of the bucket seats on my dad's Chevelle when I was a kid in the 70's ... good times :)

Contrast that with the different color and random texturization of the pachyderm hide and it becomes a work of art.

You've got a great eye for composition! :cool:

BUSSE attracts the best craftsmen in every discipline of the knife biz it seems to me! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks Pete! I agree, I think the diamond pattern is my favorite on the larger blades...

Mark just hooked me up with this beauty. Saw his design on this thread and checked out his instargram page and had him build me this. Amazing!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: If I don't care to carry via the dangler belt lopp, the back has a place to carry on belt. It also has a thigh strap since this beast does all the way down to my knee. :D Had this one turned around in no time too. Thanks!!!

20190105_164931.jpg

20190105_165010-1.jpg

Mark just hooked me up with this beauty. Saw his design on this thread and checked out his instargram page and had him build me this. Amazing!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: If I don't care to carry via the dangler belt lopp, the back has a place to carry on belt. It also has a thigh strap since this beast does all the way down to my knee. :D Had this one turned around in no time too. Thanks!!!

View attachment 1049884

View attachment 1049885
What's the inlay on this one?

Back