Clip longevity?

They last as long as the knife, but the paint on the clips stratch off over time.:rolleyes:

For a verry long time, although the clip of my mini-Rukus got bent out of position when it snagged on someting. It was an easy fix, but I never did have that problem with any spyderco. :)

Mine last a very long time. I've had some Spydies for about 4 years now and the clips are still intact, but scratched. I have had to purchase a few clip kits (about $5) from Spyderco because of bending a clip way out of sorts, then trying to bend it back and breaking the clip. That however is a rare occasion.

On the other hand just last night the clip on my Paramilitary caught a piece of furniture while walking through my living room and bent it out about a half inch. Thankfully it didn't do anything to the furniture because the furniture is only a week old. :eek: My wife would have been real pissed as would I. I put it down and went to bed. I straightened it out today by taking the clip off and lightly bending it back. It's all good now. :)

Back