Clip modifications to Delica / Endura

I've owned my CF Caly 3 zdp for a few months now and there are A LOT of things that I love about it. However, I would like to focus this conversation on the wire clip that is used on my Caly 3.
I love how the wire clip makes it difficult to see that I'm carrying a pocket knife in public and was wondering if anyone has attempted to mod other spydercos with this type of clip. I would love to acquire a waved delica next, but would really like to have a wire clip instead of the standard black clip that is currently being used.

I've owned my CF Caly 3 zdp for a few months now and there are A LOT of things that I love about it. However, I would like to focus this conversation on the wire clip that is used on my Caly 3.
I love how the wire clip makes it difficult to see that I'm carrying a pocket knife in public and was wondering if anyone has attempted to mod other spydercos with this type of clip. I would love to acquire a waved delica next, but would really like to have a wire clip instead of the standard black clip that is currently being used.

Check out STR's backyard knife forum. He is the master of mod for clips on spydies, etc.

Brett

Back