• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MOVEDClip Variant TanG10/DCBB/sage SHE-2 User Price drop! $425 Or Best Offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one I've been hanging onto for a while but it's time to send it to a better home. The feisty sister of my production run SHE-2 that is my all-around favorite, this one has seen some use but barely shows it! She's a unique version from the 2nd round of grab bags in 2016.
She's got a solid Coyote Tan G-10 handle that looks and feels like it's been bead blasted, just sort of "softer" than plain machined G10.
The visible portions of the tang, the spine, BUSSE logo, and the tube fasteners all have a bead blasted finish. As far as I can tell, it has the same finish under the sage coating as well! I've been tempted to strip this one to find out many times but never got around to it.

Like I said, she is a user, but she's a pretty one, and one of a kind as far as I know. Full disclosure, there are a few tiny(barely visible, hard to capture with my camera even) dings on the edge, and some coating wear. It has been sharpened by me with a flat ceramic stone, and is shaving sharp.
I've included lots of pictures, if you want more let me know.

I'm asking $450 $425 or best offer! for this lovely one-off workhorse. Priced to move, I got bills to pay:rolleyes: Busse keeps helping me make the best financial decisions haha:p:D

DR6dJok.jpg

BvQugHJ.jpg

GGsGBO9.jpg

Kkd01vD.jpg

N9Ydhsf.jpg

uiRWns5.jpg

JS5hvFt.jpg

x8qvPMf.jpg

Must be 18 to buy, know your state and local laws and all that.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'm interested
Sorry for the delay. I replied to your message on my wall but I will here as well. It doesn't look like I can PM you. I have a custom made duct tape and cardboard sheath I made for it a long time ago:rolleyes:(this has actually worked really well for a long time, but it is not pretty. I'll throw it in for free if you want it. It's got a belt loop and a retention strap and is pretty durable), but other than that no it doesn't come with one. I can make a leather one for it if you would like. It would be very basic but also not too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back