Close my account please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not digging Boru13 and have a problem with your moderator. And his favoritism. I been a lurker for 5 years and decided to take a chance and join the forum as a basic member. I am not sweating $10 basic membership. Nor do I hold any hard feelings. So please close my account and ban me.
I got no time nor care for Boru13. And vice versa. And yes I sent him a PM that was not nice. But at least unlike him and his blaming me for other trolls and long time members who get a free pass. I had enough decency to do it in a private message instead of calling him out publicly.
I got no issue with any other mod, admin, or Spark and wish you all well.
But I will not cooperate or respect a Sheep like Boru13.
I said my peace. Close my account. Thank you.

Thank you for your service. I hope you find peace. Lots of people going through strange times.

Boru is a good dude. He’s a good friend with Kevin, and spends his time here doing his best to moderate. It’s not perfect here, but then again what is.

I hope the Man upstairs finds you. He gave his only Son. Not a small thing.

Thank you for your service. I hope you find peace. Lots of people going through strange times.

Boru is a good dude. He’s a good friend with Kevin, and spends his time here doing his best to moderate. It’s not perfect here, but then again what is.

I hope the Man upstairs finds you. He gave his only Son. Not a small thing.
We never had a bad word and I always enjoyed our convos and respect you. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back