CLOSED -CONTEST Get outside for a Hornet!-CLOSED Winner chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Leebower! I hope your dad loves the knife!

Your right Murph, Just being outside enjoying nature is a prize all by itself.

Jeremy

Congratulations , Lee, and thanks to Murph for running the GAW and an even bigger thank you to Todd for giving away such a beautiful piece of functional art.

Holy crap! :eek: thanks for the awesome give away!! ..speechless...
My dad is going to be surprised, his birthday is at the beginning of July so I will probably give it to him then, will definitely post some pics, thanks again Murph and Todd for the generosity!

Congrats, Lee. Hope your dad enjoys the knife.

Thanks to Todd and Murph for even considering my entry despite my free status here on the forums and even more so for hosting an awesome GAW. Definitely worth the entry even without winning just for the awesome time I had with my boy out in the woods

Holy crap! :eek: thanks for the awesome give away!! ..speechless...
My dad is going to be surprised, his birthday is at the beginning of July so I will probably give it to him then, will definitely post some pics, thanks again Murph and Todd for the generosity!

He's gonna love it man, it's just a cool blade.

Congrats, Lee. Hope your dad enjoys the knife.

Thanks to Todd and Murph for even considering my entry despite my free status here on the forums and even more so for hosting an awesome GAW. Definitely worth the entry even without winning just for the awesome time I had with my boy out in the woods

Couldnt have said it better myself, so I'll just say ditto:D

Congrats on the score Lee... I'm sure your dad will love it... if it makes it to him! Don't fondle it too much when you get it.

Congrats man! I got a bad a$z desktop background out of the deal so wins all around. Thanks for the contest, it was fun.

Congrats, Lee. That's awesome. Pretty cool idea for a contest as it (hopefully) got us all off our butts and out for a while.

Great give away. It was fun to participate. Congrats to Lee. (or I guess Lee's dad!)

Congrads Lee. Probably should of held off sending you the other shirt I owed you. I just sent it out yesterday and I was at the PO when I text a text from Murph that you won. Lol. Oh well, guess you'll be getting a couple packages in the next few days.

Out of curiosity, whose photo is now your desktop? I hope its not the one of me without pants on....:D

Dang! You got me. ............no. It's the one with my son's and my feet under water. So essentially I got a great memory that just happened to be a good picture and is now my desktop background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back