• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

-CLOSED- Fiddleback Bishop/Monarch combo, Custom Fletcher Dagger and Dozier Modified Personal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lone45wolf

Gold Member
PayPal G&S only. Prices include fees and shipping. No trades at this time and prices are firm...

AEC3A362-8B74-42F3-88BF-52D72CB261A3.jpeg C246A128-55F8-4338-AD24-651EEDF6E4DD.jpeg
Package Bishop & Monarch PiggyBack Carry Setup:
$575
https://solo45lobo.tumblr.com/post/185750774860
I made the sheaths... had some heat stamping issues with the Monarch sheath (see pics) functionally it’s great. The bishop sheath is set up for baldric carry.

Bishop Used
Baldric carry sheath included With removable straps to piggy back items/knives....
Black Canvas Micarta over Black and White liners, black pins and a Mosaic trinity pin out. It has a Skeletonized Full Tang and is made from 5/32nd A2 Steel
Whitish spots on Bishop are bits of leather from the sheath.
15.0" Overall Length
9.0" Blade Length
16 Ounces total knife weight
A couple of scraps from chopping on the blade, can be ground out. See pic, otherwise in excellent condition
Monarch Used
Spalted 01 Tool Steel 1/8” thick. Tapered Tang with Swedge. Black Micarta with black and white liners (Tuxedo style). A sheath included for the bishop sheath piggyback carry but can still be belt carried with fire steel loop.

8" Overall Length
3.75" Blade Length
3.5” Cutting Edge

72DEA508-5EB4-4A17-B164-9A6FC469FC3B.jpeg
Fletcher Custom Dagger
$250 (also on eBay, it’s cheaper here)
https://solo45lobo.tumblr.com/post/186633453545

I bought this custom, one off, Fletcher dagger new. I have not used it, nor sharpened it. I have the original container it was shipped in.

It came without a sheath. I attempted one, first try and it’s a little rough. The D-Rings on the back allow for baldric carry, the top also allows for a dangler to be attached. Both can be lashed together, if you wanted to just belt carry. Rivets are not perfectly hammered. I was going for a rougher look. Wanted a more medieval look to the sheath. Sheath is included.

Blade Length: 6"
Blade Type: Dagger
Brand: Fletcher Knives
Carbon Steel Blade Type: 1075
Color: Black, Blue, Oatmeal
Country of Origin: USA
Grind: Flat
Maker: Dylan Fletcher
Overall Length: 11"
Handle Material: Bur-latex

6D4846BB-F88B-4831-9205-E94BFCF80646.jpeg
Dozier Modified Personal
$180
https://solo45lobo.tumblr.com/post/186633453545

Used but not abused. There are a few scratches from the kydex sheath on the scale on one side, see picture. I purchased this new from AG Russell

• Blade: Drop Point 3″
  • Blade Steel: D2
  • Rockwell 60-61
  • Handle: Desert Ironwood
  • Tang Full
  • Overall Length 6-7/8″
  • Sheath Kydex
  • USA Made

Feel free to message me with any questions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.