CLOSED, Keffler-18 (K18) Sheath pre-order, group pricing offer

Anybody heard from Chad? Hope all is well. cpirtle cpirtle

Yes. Chad posted the following to his IG last week.

QXgtPOI.jpg

Thanks for the reply! :thumbsup:
Chad e-mailed me last Tuesday saying he was working on a few sheaths that had hard deadlines but after that the priority was K18 sheaths. He is going to try and work on 15 of them at a time, but they take up a lot of space in the shop, so who knows whether that will be possible or not. I sure hope so on account of mine being #13 on the list LOL.

Chad e-mailed me last Tuesday saying he was working on a few sheaths that had hard deadlines but after that the priority was K18 sheaths. He is going to try and work on 15 of them at a time, but they take up a lot of space in the shop, so who knows whether that will be possible or not. I sure hope so on account of mine being #13 on the list LOL.
I was #1 on the sheath preorder list, and #17 on the K18 list, Chad told me he was trying to go by the K18 preorder list. Oh well, I’m glad I got a kydex sheath from Al.😁

Last edited:
I was like VERY last on the sheath pre-order, but Chad was nice enough to get me on the list. I'm just thankful he was willing to get me on there and they will be well worth the wait.

Glad to hear the move was successful and things will be ramping up again!

Let's Go Brandon Chad!

^^^I didn't mean that in an impatient or pushy way - just a joke for S'n'Gs :)

Hi All,

I appreciate everyone's patience and offers of support the past few months, and sincerely apologize for the delays. Getting settled from the move took a lot longer than anticipated due to a lot of factors but as of last week I am back up and running. I still have a few projects in the shop to finish that are impacting workflow a bit but am working mostly full time.

I had a handful of sheaths that were in process from before the move and needed finished, after that I am focused 100% on K-18's and will be until they are finished. I am building what's left in two batches. These are big sheaths and take a lot of real estate in the shop, plus everything takes longer with them. I'll provide ETA's as soon as I can.

I still have about 300 emails, Chats and PM's from customers to get back to as it was impossible to keep up while I was shut down. I am working through them and if you are waiting to hear back from me I will respond back ASAP.

Thanks again!

My daughter and family live in Wesley Chapel, small world. :D

We really like it here, we're in Seven Oaks, they would know where that is. We chose it for the schools, not being familiar with Florida and not having much time we made the safe choice. My three top criteria schools, inland from storms/surge and sinkholes, in that order, WC hits on all three. The other benefits I really like are no tourists and we can be almost anywhere or any type of activity within a couple of hours. Look me up if you ever are in the area and have some time :thumbsup: :)

If anyone is interested here's most of the new shop, this was a couple of weeks ago and not quite finished but mostly there..

panoramic.jpg

We were there earlier for one of my granddaughter's high school graduation, and have ben there several times. They have been there several years and love it as it is such a nice area. The next time we head down there I will let you know and try to get together. ;):thumbsup: Oh, they are in the Lexington area, where all the street names are horse names. :)

Current batch is moving on to post-wet molding phase tonight/tomorrow. Anyone in this batch that did not order a Baldric will likely hear from me late next week, baldric's a few days later.

Thanks again for the patience, these monsters take a lot of resources and are slow going, much like the beast they will soon hold.

Gus - if you see this first I sent you an email a couple of days ago :)

k18s.jpg

Current batch is moving on to post-wet molding phase tonight/tomorrow. Anyone in this batch that did not order a Baldric will likely hear from me late next week, baldric's a few days later.

Thanks again for the patience, these monsters take a lot of resources and are slow going, much like the beast they will soon hold.

Gus - if you see this first I sent you an email a couple of days ago :)

View attachment 1720273
Ooops! Sorry Chad I had missed that email. I just replied to it. :thumbsup::)

Thanks,
Gus

Hey all - invoices just went out to anyone in this batch that did not order a Baldric. If you ordered a Baldric those will go out a little later in the week once I have a clear timeline on completing them.

One more batch to go - thanks again for everyone's patience!

I was the lucky buyer of a K18 at the last Friday sale. It looks like your sheaths are very high quality and well thought of in general, but especially for a monster blade like the K18. I sent you an email a day or two ago (k*****e at earthlinkdotnet) to open a discussion about purchasing one, but thought I'd also post here. Just trying to cover all bases (and my K18:rolleyes:), but not trying to rush you. I've followed the ^^^ thread and understand you are swamped. Looking forward to your reply at your convenience.
Regards.

JohnBarleycorn: I used to shoot Cowboy Action Shooting (SASS) with a JBC too.. :) I am way buried in email but will get back to you, any time spent typing emails is time not spent working leather. Not always that way but has to be for a while until I dig out. I'm not going to take any orders for K18's but will offer seconds or if anyone does not complete their purchase. I have a few people on that list and can do the same for you.

Update: Invoices just went out for this batch of sheaths that included Baldrics. They will be shipping throughout next week. Thanks all!

Back