Closed listings that draw big $$$

What something is worth is what the buyer and seller agree too. I just watched an auction for the very rare Camillus 1949 all metal pocket knife. A forerunner of whats often called the military demo-knife.
Never thought I'd see one of these go for over a thousand dollars, but there it was with three bidders offering $1200 dollars and more.

I just watched an auction for the very rare Camillus 1949 all metal pocket knife. A forerunner of whats often called the military demo-knife.
Never thought I'd see one of these go for over a thousand dollars, but there it was with three bidders offering $1200 dollars and more.
I've posted a screenshot of the auction you watched. It's at the top of this thread.

BladeForums.com - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.
o_O
Thank you Vitaly for bringing this to my attention. My album privacy settings were not allowing public viewing. Hopefully visitors to this thread should now be able to see 3 screenshots of 3 unique closed eBay auctions: 1 mil-k, 1 #2, and a cyber-knife. Please reply if you are still unable to view.

I'm still not unable to view the links from the first post :(.
Cyber-Knife I see :). Judging by the picture of the PCB, it's him again :D:
0_c5432_121b124b_XXL.jpg

0_c5433_4b1d731c_XL.jpg

Last edited:
I may need to dig in my 'other company's-junk' box....300Bucks

Update.....Darn only a 1959 ha...I was six years old then, would rather have young knees as 1,200 $$.

Last edited:
According to the bay and the 'Black Diamond' rule, I have about $100,000 worth of Disney movies sitting on my ikea shelf in the back room. Woohoo! I'm rich!

I would love to have one of the Cyber knives but not at the prices they go for, soooo I called a friend that still works at a place I used to work at where the product used circuit boards (constant speed, constant torque AC and DC motor control units). I asked her if she could get her hands on a couple or three unpopulated scrap ckt bds (she works in purchasing) and she said yes. So once I get them, I have a couple of knives that will be going off to my favorite knife mechanic. Home grown Cyber Knife. Woo Hoo Baby.

Noooo. I'm going in an entirely different direction. I'm going to have a 72 dressed up in PCB pants.

Back