CLOSED, PRE-ORDER, DEK1, DEK2, DEK3

Drat - hopefully DEK1 will still be included in the regular Friday sales.

12/29 PM

cancelled

Last edited by a moderator:
I have attempted to contact everyone. The status on this thread has been updated as of about 10 this morning. I know I have additional emails right now. They are in response to the emails I have been sending today. I will get back to you tomorrow when I can see straight again. 😅 Thanks all!

What a horrible time to be offline for a few weeks. If anyone needs to relinquish their order on a DEK3 in the future, please pm.

Yea, I wish I hadn't taken so long to stumble into this group, and see this thread. Hoping to snag a DEK1 one of these days if one ever becomes available...

Also curious for anyone who grabbed a magnacut one and how it stacks up to the delta 3v?

I literally can‘t wait for my DEK in Magnacut that I pre-orderer! It pops into my head about once a week. I then smile and start to drool. But, if I think about it for too long, I start to pitch a tent.

I’m trying to hold off on buying another Magnacut blade until my DEK arrives. This includes fixed blades and folders alike.

I’m really really hoping that mine comes sooner than later… at least before 2023 lol. Fingers crossed that mine is done before all of yours! :p

Last edited:
I literally can‘t wait for my DEK in Magnacut that I pre-orderer! It pops into my head about once a week. I then smile and start to drool. But, if I think about it for too long I start to pitch a tent.

I’m trying to hold off on buying another Magnacut blade until my DEK arrives. This includes fixed blades and folders alike.

I’m really really hoping that mine comes sooner than later… at least before 2023 lol. Fingers crossed that mine is done before all of yours! :p
I had no idea this was even happening and I hate myself for it lol I would've 100% ordered one if I had known 😂. That's my life.

Same boat friend. I started venturing into this subforum a couple weeks before this closed but didn’t notice it because my eyes just looked right past the permathreads. Would have loved a DEK1 and DEK3 in magnacut or D3v, but my obliviousness cost me dearly haha 🤦🏼‍♂️

Back