CLOSED, PRE-ORDER, DEK1

I can't wait to take photos of mine and show it off! And to start making my leather sheath! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I’ll take one in double black micarta, acid wash, swedge, and colored fasteners.

paid
Rob , I bought three big bowies from you an maybe two skinners. I am trying to sell the two bowies do you know what Handle material you used mostly on the big bowies around 2008 or so., Is it Burl Maple or Burl walnut or ? I do see you used maple a lot . I have the his & her bowies for sale pending funds on Custom knives maybe around page 3 . if you get this please reply would love to see how you are anb if you make knives anymore or have any for sale like a skinner. Joe Allen-Princeton, In.

Hello all!

I have been in contact with Chad @cpirtle . He has agreed to make some leather sheaths for this project. If you requested information on leather or "other" sheath options, I have attempted to send you an email. Just in case I have missed anyone, I wanted to post here. If you are interested in one of these sheaths, please let me know and I will give you additional information.

Thank you!
Jo

Back