Photos CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I wouldn't be happy with that from a new blade, either...:(

Performance will not suffer because of the defects except for maybe palm irritation from roughly finished handle tubes.

But I agree with you, the finish and splatters are very unsightly if you wish to display your blade...

I have experienced a couple instances when I also, took receipt of blades fresh out of the factory which had legit defects.

Having said that I am 100% confident <from my actual experience, not just "hear-say"> Busse would promptly correct the issues for you if you're able to send the blade back...however that seems nearly impossible in your particular case. :(

I would call the company or contact Garth to see what can be done.

How you & LIN choose to conduct your blade acquisitions is your personal affairs, but I believe it would be wise for him to inspect and forward you pictures of your blade before it leaves the continent so issues can be dealt with before you are left with few, if any, options for recourse. Just my opinion-- it is your personal concern I acknowledge and I'm not meaning to tell you how to manage your affairs.

Also, please don't take the bait to be lured into bashing a truly great company so easily. See what can be done for your blade before you go negative. If you have bad feelings after you've exhausted the proper, recommended channels, then please, by all means vent your concerns here for all to see. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
欢迎!我不会说中文但我觉得你会很感激我的尝试。如果我有什么可以帮助我的电子邮件是abttexas@yahoo.com我已经与LIN做生意。真诚地,迈克

So, I totally see what you are saying about the scale pins. I've had some that were slightly off before, but not that bad.
I don't at all see what you're talking about with the blade. Looks like a standard competition finish to me. To complain about the state of the blade is to invite the loss of the competition finish option again, which I would find quite detrimental and downright angering. If this is a custom shop finish, you have a legitimate complaint. If it is a competition finish, then fugetaboutit.
But again, I totally see the problem with the pins. That is uncommon, and is not acceptable for any of the finishes I've ever received. Worth sending in for warranty. But I think it is going to be on you to foot the bill for sending it. Up to Busse if they want to compensate you for the cost of sending it through channels you need to, but I wouldn't count on it. That would be, IMO, well above and beyond the call of duty for Busse. Sorry.

我必须相信这项技术。我无法验证。当其他发言者努力使用英语并且我试图回归那个方面时,我很感激。

Personally, I wouldn't be happy with that from a new blade, either...:(

Performance will not suffer because of the defects except for maybe palm irritation from roughly finished handle tubes.

But I agree with you, the finish and splatters are very unsightly if you wish to display your blade...

I have experienced a couple instances when I also, took receipt of blades fresh out of the factory which had legit defects.

Having said that I am 100% confident <from my actual experience, not just "hear-say"> Busse would promptly correct the issues for you if you're able to send the blade back...however that seems nearly impossible in your particular case. :(

I would call the company or contact Garth to see what can be done.

How you & LIN choose to conduct your blade acquisitions is your personal affairs, but I believe it would be wise for him to inspect and forward you pictures of your blade before it leaves the continent so issues can be dealt with before you are left with few, if any, options for recourse. Just my opinion-- it is your personal concern I acknowledge and I'm not meaning to tell you how to manage your affairs.

Also, please don't take the bait to be lured into bashing a truly great company so easily. See what can be done for your blade before you go negative. If you have bad feelings after you've exhausted the proper, recommended channels, then please, by all means vent your concerns here for all to see. Thank you. :)
Thank you for your comment, really helpful. This is my first time to buy knives from Busse. I have heard about the reputation and the product quality of Busse before, so maybe that's why i feel sad this time. Maybe my knife is a special case. I havn't seen that customer-service thread before, so I creat this thread directly, I apologizes if I offended anyone. I alreally send a email to Busse customer-service.

Defenders? Every maker experiences issues and none of the Busse fans on this forum will claim that Busse is immune to QC problems. It comes down to how the maker rectifies any issues that do arise and I think Busse has proven that they stand head and shoulders above the competition. When Cliff Stamp turned a basic 7 into a basic badger after 2 years of beating the crap out of it, Busse still replaced it when he finally broke it! I stand by any company that stands behind their product like that!
Well said chris .busse rock and theyre are procedures on here and with them for everyones sake

我在武汉有个朋友,他是一位美国老师,我可能会帮忙

Defenders? Every maker experiences issues and none of the Busse fans on this forum will claim that Busse is immune to QC problems. It comes down to how the maker rectifies any issues that do arise and I think Busse has proven that they stand head and shoulders above the competition. When Cliff Stamp turned a basic 7 into a basic badger after 2 years of beating the crap out of it, Busse still replaced it when he finally broke it! I stand by any company that stands behind their product like that!

Yeah, they make things right. They've even replaced knives the ended up run over by lawn tractors...

Respectfully, if ypu did not receive the sword directly from busse, you cannot rule out the possibility that someone else messed up the handle pins, like customs, and they or travel may have touched the finish as well.

Respectfully, if ypu did not receive the sword directly from busse, you cannot rule out the possibility that someone else messed up the handle pins, like customs, and they or travel may have touched the finish as well.
When I received the knife, the original package is remained intact, without any trace of being unpacked. and my hog gemini that send along with fmv14 doesn't have any problems I mentioned. anyway, appreciate your help. your chinese are danm good, you got a very powerful translator:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back