Photos CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
T tanhao I don't think anyone is hating on you or giving you a hard time. In fact I would have expected a little more than they did, but from everything I read people tried to be helpful and give you the best advice they could. I'm sure you are disappointed, but we cant fix it here, you have to contact the maker and see if they can do anything to help you.
Quite honestly I can't imagine what that will be given the situation you described but you owe it to yourself and to them to give it a chance. What do you want anyone here to say besides that?

As far as my comment about the fast food hamburger, I wasn't poking fun at you. I was being quite literal about it, if you'd ever been to one here you'd understand. I still said in the next comment that I understand what you were saying about the knife despite that, even though I couldn't see the pictures to agree or disagree.

Contact Busse-

Awesome score Tanhao! Congratulations on successful smuggling these beauties into China! Enjoy!!!

T tanhao I don't think anyone is hating on you or giving you a hard time. In fact I would have expected a little more than they did, but from everything I read people tried to be helpful and give you the best advice they could. I'm sure you are disappointed, but we cant fix it here, you have to contact the maker and see if they can do anything to help you.
Quite honestly I can't imagine what that will be given the situation you described but you owe it to yourself and to them to give it a chance. What do you want anyone here to say besides that?

As far as my comment about the fast food hamburger, I wasn't poking fun at you. I was being quite literal about it, if you'd ever been to one here you'd understand. I still said in the next comment that I understand what you were saying about the knife despite that, even though I couldn't see the pictures to agree or disagree.

Contact Busse-
thanks bro, I'm not say anyone on this thread posted something that attack me and cause hard feelings, what I'm saying is few people send me PM and email that attack me.

Yeah no one should be attacking you through PMs. Report them.

You can lock the thread using 'thread tools' I think if you want it closed to further comments. I see no problem with leaving it open though, it's a good discussion.

Hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction. Let us know what you come up with.:thumbsup:

thanks bro, I'm not say anyone on this thread posted something that attack me and cause hard feelings, what I'm saying is few people send me PM and email that attack me.

Really? :confused: How did they do that? You don't have PM privileges as a registered user here, and people can't send email through the forum. Is your e-mail address posted here somewhere?

I feel for you being in China. It sucks due to shipping issues and such. But I would certainly not ship a knife back because of those tubes. I would buy some corby bolts, drill out the tubes and replace with bolts. I prefer bolts anyway.

like this:
SSeFmzJ.jpg
SSeFmzJ.jpg
That's a nice knife! Is that a stripper?

Contact Busse-

Definitely seems to be a better quality, if that's the right word, of folks here than a lot of other places. I posted if the BRKT people answered their emails on their fb page and was absolutely crucified literally within seconds.

Definitely seems to be a better quality, if that's the right word, of folks here than a lot of other places. I posted if the BRKT people answered their emails on their fb page and was absolutely crucified literally within seconds.
Russia meddling

Not sure if it is a stripper. If it is, it is an excellent job. I bought it like that. I sure hope no one sent nasty messages to op that's not what anyone should be about. Not sure how that could happen as op does not have a paid account, but I have not checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back