• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

MatthewSB

Gold Member
Not interested in any trades. Payment by Paypal (G&S), price includes fees and shipping. Will only ship to Confirmed (Paypal CONFIRMED) US addresses. Please ensure that your address is confirmed by Paypal before agreeing to purchase.
First unconditional "I'll take it" gets first opportunity to purchase. Multiple purchases take precedence over single purchases.
If you want to buy more than 1, I'll reduce the cost to cover shipping.

The Hold Out (series) is my favorite folding knife design ever. I bought a bunch of these when they were available, thinking I'd wear out my primary user and need backups. That was years ago, and I'm still carrying and using the original. The Hold Out series all have symmetrical handles that work well in any grip and very grippy G10 for a secure hold. They also carry flat in the pocket. All of these are AUS-8 unless otherwise noted. Triad locks are uniformly perfect.

Sorry I didn't take more detailed pictures, threads have limits and these mostly look like unused Hold Outs. If you need clearer pictures to make up your mind, message me and I'll get them for you.

SPF under the pocket clip. Carried briefly and tested for function, never used to cut anything other than some paper to test the edge. Appears new, aside from the slight modification to the G10 under the pocket clip.

Cold Steel Hold Out II #2 – Excellent condition. G10 was lightly sanded under the pocket clip. Carried briefly and tested for function, never used to cut anything other than some paper to test the edge. Appears new, aside from the slight modification to the G10 under the pocket clip.

Cold Steel Hold Out II #3 –Very good condition, G10 was lightly sanded under the pocket clip (the G10 is extremely rough on pants, these are extremely difficult to remove from pocket if you don't 'de-tooth' them where the pocket clip grabs. Was carried and used and sharpened (lightly stropped on leather, never a full sharpening). Very feint scratches on the blade from cutting cardboard. Looks close to new, aside from the very light scratches on the blade and the slightly modified G10 under the clip.

Cold Steel Hold Out II #4 – Like new condition. Never carried or used.

Cold Steel Hold Out II #5 – Like new condition. Never carried or used.

Cold Steel Hold Out II #6 – CTS-XHP steel, unused, like new condition. G10 is thinner than AUS-8 HOII, same thickness as HOIII. This is an amazingly flat 4" bladed EDC folder.

Cold Steel Hold Out III - Excellent condition. G10 was lightly sanded under pocket clip. Carried and tested for function, but never actually used to cut anything more than an envelope.

Last edited:
Back