• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it appears to me that I might have gotten taken and recently traded someone for a very good clone here. I have pulled the listing while I have the knife looked at. Thanks everyone for looking and catching this before I passed this to someone else in my name.

Last edited:
Don't recall those ever coming with an all SW blade. The flats on those were SW and the rest was ground. Do you have the box for it?

Hi, all... I have decided to put up one of my bigger knives, the ZT 0620CF. This is the more rare and harder to find Bohler m390 stone washed finish (on the Tanto blade as well as the titanium back) and Carbon Fiber scale. It's a 3.6" blade and weighs in at 6.2oz. It's a substantial knife. The handle (closed knife) is 4.9", and this has the "wave" feature where the knife will reply while removing it from your pocket, which is patented by Emerson. Serial #1355.

A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This Emerson instant open feature has been deemed the quickest deploying knife and is heavily used by the Military, rescue and law enforcement users. Look it up on Youtube, or here is a link to see it in action:

I am the second owner. I have never used it - just kept it in my case. It looks like it has been carried, but is in excellent condition. It has the original edge, but looks like someone might have touched it up. It is very sharp and well taken care of. This is arguably the best steel blade knife from ZT, with the Bohler m390.

There is a small mark on the liner edge where the blade pops out. It's just a small dot on the steel edge (shown in photos). This knife was a relatively shorter run production in m390 and CF, and retailed for $300, best street price was around $250 when you could get them, unlike the less fancy Elmax black bladed version seen around.

•••Here are more photos: https://imgur.com/a/6UXk00Z

I will consider possible trades, but I prefer to sell. Price is $220 to your door, Continental US. [There is one on ebay right now for $350]

View attachment 1246571 View attachment 1246572
Apologies for butting into a sale thread but in case you were unaware I'd hate to see you get jammed up on selling this one.
That's a copy of a 0620.
Lettering and grind is all wrong. Doesn't even say CF after the 0620.
The thumb disc shouldn't be black either (mine is because it came off one of my Emersons).
Link to a clone thread here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/what-to-look-for-on-a-fake-zt-620-cf.1334987/
Here's what it should look like.
yAB6rJW.jpg

Yeah I knew this didn’t look right for the CF models. Good looking out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back