Closed.

I have a Reate Horizon C that I’ve had up for trade and haven’t recieved one single offer on it. Is it because it’s in S35VN and not M390?

It’s very well built, I’m confused. LoL

I had a quick look at your ad. You might want to post some larger photos and embed them in your post instead of having them as links. They are a bit on the small size. See if that helps.

I don’t think it has really anything to do with the blade steel. You have left it open for people to make offers for trades. Although I’ve seen some people put in a trade value in their ads. Maybe that will help....

I just realized my gold membership expired so it won’t let me imbed the pics.

I just realized my gold membership expired so it won’t let me imbed the pics.
I'm not a gold member....

IMG-1054.jpg

How do you do it?

The forum software lets you simply copy and paste photos once they are hosted on the internet. Or you can use the image embed button (next to the smilies button) to copy your links into. Your photos below I just copied and pasted.

cVzwtMq.jpg

SWkSEkx.jpg

The forum software lets you simply copy and paste photos once they are hosted on the internet. Or you can use the image embed button (next to the smilies button) to copy your links into. Your photos below I just copied and pasted.

cVzwtMq.jpg

SWkSEkx.jpg

Thank you. Don’t know why I didn’t know about that option before. I appreciate it!

Back