• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED

Up for Sale:

Benchmade Super Freek 560BK-1 $SOLD
Knife was used and carried for a while. Shows slight wear on on pocket clip and the spine of the blade has the edges a little shiny from rubbing on other pocket stuff where the coating has rubbed through. Other than that it is in great condition and has a great action and centering.

Benchmade Crooked River Fullsize 15080-2 reposted
Barely used. I received it a few months ago and it never grew on me. Only carried a few times. The only blemish on it is a very tiny knick on the presentation side bolster. Great action and centering.

Spyderco Para 3 S110V C223GPDBL $SOLD
This knife was a user. I carried it on a deployment and around in general. I acid etched the blade in a sort of rising son pattern and it also has a tiny skull etched into the front of the blade. Action and centering are great.

US shipping only, PayPal G&S, price is to your door.
All knives have been properly maintained and lubricated.
All knives have been sharpened on a wicked edge to a near mirror finish
All knives come with original packaging

I am stationed overseas, so if I do not respond right away do not be alarmed. These will be shipped to the first "I'll take it" and as soon as possible after payment is received from the military post office here.

Thanks for looking!thumbnail_20200730_205704.jpg thumbnail_20200730_205731.jpg thumbnail_20200730_205749.jpg thumbnail_20200730_210454.jpg

Last edited:
Back