• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

closed

Nickshawn

Gold Member
Spent wayyyyyy too much lately so need to clear out some extras I had laying around.

Bundle #1 - all reds and includes all the items pictured. From smallest to largest - i1R2 eos, i3T eos, S1R Baton and last but not least Warrior X Pro. All the items are new and unopened except for the Warrior. It was opened, charged and used to walk the dogs a couple of times. It is as close to new looking as you can get with no visible signs of use. Box has the accessories it came with inside. Also included is the red notebook, still in the cellophane. Feel free to PM me with any questions. $200

Bundle #2 is a pair of the i1R eos in the limited edition pink. I bought several of these as gifts and ended up with a few left over. $55 for the pair. (I have two sets)

red bundle.jpg warrior bez.jpg warrior.jpg pinks.jpg

I'll take both pairs of the Pink i1Rs... all four! X-mas shopping for the ladies in my family! PM inbound.

Back