Cloudland Canyon State Park

LT Wright Outback, a gift from the great JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45 !

It's that LT Wright Outback that is great ... one of my favorite mid sized belt knives ... and I don't know anyone better to have it on their hip and that gets alot of good out of it. :thumbsup:

And thank you to 91bravo 91bravo and MarriedTheMedic MarriedTheMedic for sharing your adventures and the beautiful pictures !

I miss the mountains and falls like those alot ... I love the midwest here for alot of things but for shear beauty nothing beats the mountains for me.

and I need to craig's list for a photographer to follow me ... luckily for everyone I haven't figured out how to take pictures of myself batoning or making fire.

Last edited:
We will do many more outdoor adventures this year. My next goal is to put The Warrior The Warrior 's fire piston into action!
Haha, forgot all about it. I think you've had it going on about ten or so years now. :p

Oh, it ain't been no 10 years! lol I will put it to use though, I promise!
Okay, okay, 9 and a 1/2, but who's counting. :p

Ha ha! I need to make me some char cloth for it though!
That certainly doesn't take long. You do the Altoids tin thang?

Wow...great pics you two (mostly MTM :D). Waterfalls are my fav, and that trip had them in spades. Great scenery, great campsite, and great steel. Itโ€™s only like minus thirty outside here with a foot of fresh snow, so this is exactly what I needed lol. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks MarriedTheMedic MarriedTheMedic and 91bravo 91bravo Y'all know mountain hiking is my passion but that's been put on hold for a bit. I needed this thread more than you know.

WE know how you are Tanker, you're one of the best!

Wow...great pics you two (mostly MTM :D). Waterfalls are my fav, and that trip had them in spades. Great scenery, great campsite, and great steel. Itโ€™s only like minus thirty outside here with a foot of fresh snow, so this is exactly what I needed lol. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, my wife is WAY better looking than I am! lol

Back