Club Platinum,,,,,,2010 ,, vol ..1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully your lady is feeling better Larges. Nausea is no fun, and it can really wear you down.

The week long wait for the Super Bowl is what's up! Unfortunately we have to suffer through some garbage even called the ProBowl, which has no value for the teams or players, nor does it really entertain the fans.

I decided to sell a Swamp Rat Chopweiler, and durned if my Horton Camp Blood doesn't look perfect in its old Spec Ops sheath (after a little kydex refitting). :thumbup:

Any Platinum clubbers interested in the Swamp Rat before I list it up on the Exchange?

Lagging bad here too.

Here's that Horton rig. Gonna replace the County Comm micro light with a Photon II and add a little Fox 40 Micro whistle. Pouch contains a mini-Bic, some fire straws, and a Leatherman SuperTool 200.

I can grab this rig and be ready for just about anything.

HortonSheath.jpg

That is a rig I need Guyon, very cool.
Hope you mangs all are hangin in there and have a great week!

We will endeavor to persevere.

I decided to sell a Swamp Rat Chopweiler, and durned if my Horton Camp Blood doesn't look perfect in its old Spec Ops sheath (after a little kydex refitting). :thumbup:

Any Platinum clubbers interested in the Swamp Rat before I list it up on the Exchange?

Thanks for offering it to us first!
if its bargain basement price,hook me up!
if its expensive,Brian says moneys no object.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back