Club Platinum,,,,,,2010 ,, vol ..1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stood up! That's what I was.

Left work early, and Horton left me hanging on the Hooters run!

So you were stuck all alone with her, hot wigs, and beer. Rough day.:D

hooters-girls-5413.jpg

I thought that most of you guys have not seen the Mediterranean Sea and wanted to post some pictures to help you guys see what you’re missing.

This was in January we were down in Barcelona with my girl visiting my family and my sister who got a new child, Marko.

Hope you guys like it and if any of you Hortonites are around Barcelona and I’m in zone we can go have some suckling pig form my sisters husband farm.

Thanks for sharing, Cabra,,, been to the Meditarenean a few times,,, Spain and Greece mainly,,, love to toy with the sandsharks :D

My wife is Greek-American. Almost all the in-laws are in Greece, so guess where we go on vacation most of the time??

Cabra, the Mediterranean Sea is a great body of water. It has seen the greatest naval fleets and some of the most priceless works of art. The movement of goods between Egypt, Carthage, Istanbul, Venice, Marsailles, Athens, and all of the other major cities took place on the Sea of Seas. Thanks for the pics. I was lucky enough to travel it a few years ago.

Last edited:
I took Momma, we were running behind, I am making a pubic appolgy. To Guyon, sorry Mainge!

While a trip to Hooters is no laughing matter once you're an old married fart, :p I'm not really upset. Just dishing some shit.

I did have my mouth set for wings though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back