Club Platinum.. 2011 FIRST TRIMESTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cord wrapping is probably the best method in my opinion. It has multiple uses if the shit hits the fan in a hurry. Just saying in case that is the issue. I don't see the Strider thing either. I remember when J got bashed on knifeforums for making a Strider reference and a bunch of people got butt hurt. I am pretty sure that is why he left that farce.

I didn't know the reference was so combustible. I was referring to the proportions of the blade and the edge curve. Maybe I have weak sight, it's possible. I really didn't think about the wrapping, I thought Jeremy was joking. Not to be misunderstood, I like the looks of the knife. Very much. As all Jeremy's knives. In fact, the longer I look at his knives, the more functional beauty and badassness I find in them :thumbup:

Well Mangs I went to the neurosurgeon today in Marquette. They put me off work through June and scheduled me for spinal surgery for May 12th. Kinda nervous because they want to get the pressure of the nerve that is compressed but said the pain that I am may never go away. I told him as long as I can hunt this year is all that matters.

Mike

That is not a Strider......that is a HORTON......all the way man.....all the fucking way that is a Horton.
I bake the Kydex at home.....I'm learning.
For all of you that come here once in a while and do not know this....that is a one of a kind chisel grind super necker made by Jeremy Horton with CPM 10V (though stuff) I don't know how Jeremy have heat treated this baby....that thing is sharp as hell and my bro has being using it for some time....and it does not need to be sharpen...for now. Knife was cord wrapped by Carto.
Any other info you want about that knife, send me a PM or email and I or my brother will be happy to respond.

Well Mangs I went to the neurosurgeon today in Marquette. They put me off work through June and scheduled me for spinal surgery for May 12th. Kinda nervous because they want to get the pressure of the nerve that is compressed but said the pain that I am may never go away. I told him as long as I can hunt this year is all that matters.

Mike

Sorry to hear that Mike, hope all goes good for you man.
Maybe......you could get a second opinion?
Just an Idea, I don't know.....
In any case, smoke sent man.
Have some Tequila that kills bad spirits.

I tryed to get on knifeforums but they thought the name beaverseat may offend somebody so fuck those pussy bitches know what I mean is everything sissyfied just add a little tuffness to the diet if ur feeling get hurt just move on don't make it worse for everybody else I like the horton forum not so overly sencitive

Mike

Mike, you may want to talk to your doctor about getting a TENS Unit (if it is appropriate for your injury). Smoke sent.

I tryed to get on knifeforums but they thought the name beaverseat may offend somebody so fuck those pussy bitches know what I mean is everything sissyfied just add a little tuffness to the diet if ur feeling get hurt just move on don't make it worse for everybody else I like the horton forum not so overly sencitive

Beaver, I think MuffinCushion is available there.:D

Thanks mangs for the smoke!Cabra this was my second opinion and both agree on surgery. What really sucks is I am having surgery 2 days before my birthday. I will probably be high from pain killers and not even remember it.

Mike

Thanks mangs for the smoke!Cabra this was my second opinion and both agree on surgery. What really sucks is I am having surgery 2 days before my birthday. I will probably be high from pain killers and not even remember it.

Mike

I'd get a third, fourth, and fifth opinion Bro before I cut loose with a wannabe who wants to cut loose

Prayers to those in Alabama and surrounding states who got hit. Mama Nature wasn't playin' yesterday.

Severe_Weather_110427_wg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back