Club Platinum.. 2011 FIRST TRIMESTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the smoke mangs! What really sucks is the Dr told me there is not enough pain killers to give me any relief at all. I usually get sleep in 30 minute intervals even with oxicodone.

Mike

Thanks for the smoke mangs! What really sucks is the Dr told me there is not enough pain killers to give me any relief at all. I usually get sleep in 30 minute intervals even with oxicodone.

Mike

Mike, I know I mentioned it yesterday, but have you talked to your doctor about a TENS Unit? More smoke sent.

Brian we talked about a tens unit. The problem is the disk is herniated and literally crushing the sciatic nerve. He said the only chance is going in and cutting the disk completely out. The longer the nerve is compressed the chances of the numbness being permanent increases. At least one thing workers comp was trying to say this was all pre existing and he said this is all from my fall at work.Have to see how long they drag their feet to start paying me again.Thanks again for all the smoke.

Mike

Mike,

I think we had the talk before about my Dad and his back surgeries. His back is in bad shape too and Prop 19 is what does the trick for him these days. he grows it in his backyard now. He was on so many pain killers that my Mom worried that he would end up in a methadone clinic. He decided to stick to the prescription morphine that he can only take once every few days. Other than that, he just gets really, really,....... HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!
framed013halfbaked-scarface.jpg

Aw man, that sucks! I'm holding my fingers crossed tight, Mike! I can't imagine, it must be terrible. I hope the docs will help you quick.
Be safe everyone!

Brian we talked about a tens unit. The problem is the disk is herniated and literally crushing the sciatic nerve. He said the only chance is going in and cutting the disk completely out. The longer the nerve is compressed the chances of the numbness being permanent increases. At least one thing workers comp was trying to say this was all pre existing and he said this is all from my fall at work.Have to see how long they drag their feet to start paying me again.Thanks again for all the smoke.

Mike

Smoke sent.............but i fear it will only make me feel better....

Nice Pauli. I've got the tiger stripe one and it disappears sometimes. Like camouflage should.

Positive vibes sent from Flanders Fields, mike ! Hope at least the pain goes away :thumbup:

Heard something about bad twisters in the US on the radio overhere,,, hope everyone is okay,,,

edit: doh, read about the casualties and Charlie's uncle some threads below,,, smoke and prayers sent,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back