Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

I am willing to admit that I am old.

And yes, the weather does suck.

That is all.

[Hmm. Lucky number 21.]

Postman was nice today...

003-12.jpg

I wanted this so bad :) damn you guys and your speedy intrawebs. congrats on the sexy blade man

I'm not old yet but I'll still complain with you guys to fit in :)

It seems to me that complaining about the weather gets more positive results than complaining about the Cook.

Good day.
Not gonna complain right now about the weather.

I have lots of good vibes coming from my new born daughter. She is a beauty, 53cm long, 3950g.
Birth was complicated, my wife started with contractions at 21:00, then she started bleeding and I drove her to the hospital, we where there at 2:00. Contractions where to long and to close to each other. She was examined by the doctor and doctor said she needs to get the epidural shot.
After like 15min I looked at the baby monitor and the heart rate from the baby went down from 147 to 80.... thats when I almost crap my pants.
Some one call the doctor and they took my wife to the ER. Baby was born at 5:30.

Im glad they are both ok, my little girl is eating and all and my wife is getting better every day.

These last days have being crazy. I have started with the new job, that is working great, my parents are here for a visit and my wife is in the hospital.
For that, I have to complain....LOL.

Hope you guys are all ok.
Stay safe.

Good day.
Not gonna complain right now about the weather.

I have lots of good vibes coming from my new born daughter. She is a beauty, 53cm long, 3950g.
Birth was complicated, my wife started with contractions at 21:00, then she started bleeding and I drove her to the hospital, we where there at 2:00. Contractions where to long and to close to each other. She was examined by the doctor and doctor said she needs to get the epidural shot.
After like 15min I looked at the baby monitor and the heart rate from the baby went down from 147 to 80.... thats when I almost crap my pants.
Some one call the doctor and they took my wife to the ER. Baby was born at 5:30.

Im glad they are both ok, my little girl is eating and all and my wife is getting better every day.

These last days have being crazy. I have started with the new job, that is working great, my parents are here for a visit and my wife is in the hospital.
For that, I have to complain....LOL.

Hope you guys are all ok.
Stay safe.

I will ask the Budda for blessings for your wife and new child .................congrats

Blade Show T- 120 days and counting............

Congrats Cabra! I wish good health to all of you, the daughter, the wife, let your new job keeps working out well, everything! Woot!

congrats cabra. little girls are awesome. mine turned 5 and is still daddies little girl no matter what. I'm not looking forwards to the later years but for now I'm loving it lol. she always sides with daddy :)

Back