Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

Congrats Juan ! Hope you, momma and the little one are doing great !

Babies are the best !

Decorations are up,,, presents are wrapped,,, reservations made,,, fever is under control,,, ready for momma's birthday tomorrow :thumbup:

ps: ,,,one good thing about having been sick for the past 6 days,,, I lost like 4kgs = +- 9 lbs,,, didn't have to do anything for it either :D

Since today, I have a new job. Contract signed. And it looks way better than the former two last year. Not the salary, but the legal conditions are really great. The salary is just good enough, but I'm not complaining, at all. The job is very data oriented. And it's gonna be hard. Very hard.

Need a proxy for next show. Any one can help a fellow foreigner?

I was wondering the same thing JP. Then I bought a watch. Then I bought more S30 and A2. Now I am going to make my own new EDC. I will one day get a folder from J once I sell a few of my own.

Oh and congrats Juan. I am still converting the centimeters and kilos but I will figure out how much she weighs and how tall she is soon enough.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing JP. Then I bought a watch. Then I bought more S30 and A2. Now I am going to make my own new EDC. I will one day get a folder from J once I sell a few of my own.

Oh and congrats Juan. I am still converting the centimeters and kilos but I will figure out how much she weighs and how tall she is soon enough.

Sorry about that.
Weight is 8.69 pounds and she is 20.87" long.
I'll be on my way to the hospital in about 2hours. Maybe they can come home with me today, we'll see what the doctor say.

Bladeshow?

Blade Show T- 119 DAYS AND COUNTING...............

Are you making knives for Blade?

Happy Birthday Momma ! :)

Happy Birthday Filip ! :D

Enjoy your day mang,,, :thumbup:

ps: in case you're wondering,,, you're two years her senior ;)

Happy birthday Filip and Chibbs momma.
Good day you all.

Still looking for a proxy.

In all reality some of these folders will go.to dealers. Fort Henry and Arizona
They hit me up when I walk in

Back