Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

Me too :). I love the fire. It's almost time here. This will be All day every day!!! I'm burning one right now :)

Yup, like to go work on fire building in the woods. Just need some rain so they will open them,,, :(

DSCI0015.jpg

we were on a burn ban all summer long. but august, september, and now october we got a ton of rain. I think two days ago we got like 2.5 inches of rain.

Nice picture kurt! 2 fine blades there

great pic Kurt!

no burn bans in Oregon! ('cept I live in the city). If'n you're ever down in Eugene we should have a beer

@Soldier, you gotta keep fires goin all winter where you are. its brutal there!

ok tried to sign up again, it still tells me my gmail is no good. I'm not going to pay for email just to join a forum, thats just silly. if I click on the link to contact an adminastrator my computer just locks up (my computer is very old). so I'm not sure what route to take from here.

any suggestions anyone?

ok tried to sign up again, it still tells me my gmail is no good. I'm not going to pay for email just to join a forum, thats just silly. if I click on the link to contact an adminastrator my computer just locks up (my computer is very old). so I'm not sure what route to take from here.

any suggestions anyone?

Do you have an email with your internet provider like att.com or something similar. Basically they want anything but the free email accounts.

Down south jukin
[video=youtube;7lzpDwaxGk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lzpDwaxGk4[/video]

Hope you all are ok.
Being really hard for me to post, dont know what it going on with the forums.
I have to load the pages like 3 or 4 times to get to read something and I am almost not able to post.

Back