Club Platinum,, Mid year,, edition,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' mangs,,,

Cabra, we need pics ! :D
(btw, I've cut myself bad twice while working with a knife,,, when I fool around with them I'm alright, but the few times I really use them for work, I fail,,, maybe the Gods telling me sumptin' ? :p )

Hope Jack's doing well, Jerm,,, keep us updated pls :thumbup:

Today started out real good for me,,, little parcel on the table waiting for me from Guyon (Jason) :)

It was the annual Limited Large Sebenza from the birthyear of my second son,,, wOOhOO :cool:

4932239912_2f9c76f3d5_z.jpg

4931650255_cdea3afc58_z.jpg

Now both of'em have their own Sebbie from their birthyear,,,

4932244680_cabdf440c5_z.jpg

4932246604_68ba193fa0_z.jpg

My very small Sebenza collection,,,

4931655963_70c7a8c710_z.jpg

4932248400_4ba0eb0a5e_z.jpg

Jason, thanks again mang for helping me making this happen,,, you've made number one place on my Good-Guys-List ! :thumbup:

Maybe now I should start saving up for their first Horton choppers :rolleyes:

Chibbi nice score mang. Thats why I hang in the players club. all good guy's around here. Let me know if you ever need help again getting something over there. I would be more than willing to help.

Mike

going back to the hospital, bandage is not holding am bleeding again

Pull the bullet out of a 45 long Colt cartridge, pour the power on the would and stick the lit end of your ceegar to it.......it will stop bleeding then.....

Dont do it in the house though....

Jeremy, my best to Jack.

Cabra, you need some co-ag-u-la-tion, bud. Seek medical assistance ASAP.

Chibbi, great to see that the package got there in good shape. Those customs flunkers must know that middle-Tennessee sits near the Tactical Epicenter.

Jeremy, my best to Jack.

Cabra, you need some co-ag-u-la-tion, bud. Seek medical assistance ASAP.

Chibbi, great to see that the package got there in good shape. Those customs flunkers must know that middle-Tennessee sits near the Tactical Epicenter.

+1 :thumbup:

:D

im back doc say i cut an artery, she was splashed with my blood, never seen something like it, she took the bandage off and got blood all over her, im home now gonna hit the sac...long day for me. you guys take care.

chibbi
nice set of sebbies!
your kids are gonna be like
"dad was cool when he was young,look at these blades!"

Hope so, now they're more like 'ah yes, dad's got another knife,,, again ! :rolleyes: ' (the oldest) and 'huh,,, what's a knife ?!? :confused:' (the youngest, he's only two),,,

ps: worst case scenario, they can always sell'em off for a pretty buck, since I don't think these will drop in worth any time soon,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back