Club Platinum .. the Blade Show Trimester

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all pulling for you Chibbi. I think it says more about the Club that we share our problems and pain, and not just our successes and triumphant moments. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers man.

Still in your corner, Chibbs. I'd buy you a beer(s) and we could solve all the worlds problems, bro.

My memory sucks,but rest assured
I keep the Family of the Club in my prayers all the time.

includng the wayward members like rlarge and mike (ya,spaced his nick...rutmo?
cameraman peppercorny
kougie,the pony rider
guyon,who is here,but not here
lycosa too :)

Last edited:
Thanks mangs,,, although we've never met face to face,,, still means a lot to have your support,,, I'm hangin' in best I can,,, I'll let you know if something changes, but she asked the entire month of Septembre to think,,, not rushing her for fear of pressure and negative outcome (for me), but the uncertainty is (almost) worse,,,

@Pauli, she's still in doubt, not only about us, but everything (work, herself, the kids, etc),,, she's gonna see a therapist we both saw a while back and see if she can help her make the right decision,,, so, I'm still in limbo,,, no fun, mang,,, sorry, if I have been a bit quiet on here,,, hope everyone else is in a better place then me,,, thanks for asking, shows you care, means a lot :thumbup:

Well, hang in there.............it'll work out..........or, its new woman training time............Ill ask Gandalf, he showed up today.......

Evening men,

I hope all are well.

Just got back from a nice weekend at Itasca State Park with the wife celebrating an anniversary.

We stopped at Lobo's for dinner the first night and I had the famous prime rib sandwich.
yeah, they give you a little bread with it. LOL

primesand.jpg

Thanks mangs,,, although we've never met face to face,,, still means a lot to have your support,,, I'm hangin' in best I can,,, I'll let you know if something changes, but she asked the entire month of Septembre to think,,, not rushing her for fear of pressure and negative outcome (for me), but the uncertainty is (almost) worse,,,

We're with you Bro! Give her time and Love - same as your knife

^^ am not letting her anywhere near my knives since I saw what happened to Carto's Gimpslayer !!! :eek:

;):D:thumbup:

ps: Moddoo, just as I'm trying to cut down on my meat intake,,, you post a pic like that !?! ,,, looks tasty !!! :p

Well Chibbs I am a little late to this one but hang in there man. We are all here if you need to blow off some steam you know? Doesn't have to only be god stuff all the time. Built For Bad Times remember? This club is built just like Jeremy builds his knives. Minus the sandpaper like OP said though. :D

Hope everyone else is doing well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back