Club Platinum .. the Blade Show Trimester

Status
Not open for further replies.
am I getting old? I am waking up at like 6am and not even feeling tired until about midnight. Not sure what is going on. I may need to start working out. I am a bit of a rolly polly

I wake up at 4:27 every morning
snoozing by 10pm
last night I was wore or and was sleeping by 9:00!!!

I dont sleep much, some times I get that back on the weekend, sleep for a full day or something. Need to keep my eyes open, you never know when people are selling the Hortons.

I'm pretty sure she caused that too.

tumblr_lq44vebRLj1qbsoyqo1_500.jpg

Hey Fug,

I'm in Kalamazoo man and we try to get over to Chicago 3-4 times a year for a weekend. I actually was in Lisle to visit a company which does testing on some of our chemical products. I think we will probably try to make it over for a weekend in the fall without the kids and it would be great to meet up.

Hope you dudes have a nice Wednesday.

Semper Fi to retired Sgt Dakota Meyer. The first living Marine since Vietnam to receive the Medal of Honor.He received it by disobeying some REMF orders not to go.He still went to go back and try to save his comrades.Even though they were all dead he still brought back their bodies under a hail of gunfire.Freedom is not free!

Semper Fi. I really enjoy reading the stories of the MOH recipients. It makes me think of the things in my life that are hard and a pain in the ass and then I harden the fuck up and realize that it is nothing compared to the hell that those men and one woman went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back