Club Platinum.....The Fall Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning! Sunny and cold here, too. I'm lazy to go running, so I postponed the workout until tomorrow. Today evening, I'm gonna swim instead. Still looking for a job. I'm having a little moral dilemma - there are job opportunities I find a bit unethical, concerning the way the job offering companies make their profit...

We got a new elliptical machine at home..........it hurts........and its hard to smoke a cigar when your on it.....

Mornin',,, snow on the ground and cold as,,, well, something really cold :D

Didn't think Ol'Man Winter had it in him this year,,, mistake ! :p

afternoon. and old man winter has been slacking this year. he is really throwing off all my fruit trees and berry bushes. hopefully my garlic doesn't get to excited and pop up also.

old man winter is probably going to kick our asses in February and march lol

Afternoon men.Been slacking on posting on the forums. It is 40 up here so old man winter has been nice so far.We always get a huge snow storm in March.

Uch,,, got called in to work,,, co-worker wrecked his car on the drive to work,,, luckily he's okay,,,

Ol'Man Winter has taken his first victim,,,,

-10°C / 14F here and the forecasted temperatures keep falling. I know there are much colder places elswhere, but for us is 14F quite an unusual frost in the city. But it's sunny and dry, no calamity now, fortunately.
Stay safe and warm everyone!

We got a new elliptical machine at home..........it hurts........and its hard to smoke a cigar when your on it.....
You got it wrong, Carto. You are supposed to have the cigar AFTER the workout - it should taste a bit better for you knowing you deserved it...

Yeah I hear it raining outside. At least its very warm. Filip. Sometimes we have to do things we don't like to make it in this world of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back