Club Platinum....Third trimester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carto, you don't happen to have a M6 Scout in the shop?

Filip, I can take pics tomorrow but I believe only 3 sets were made by Shadetree for Jeremy and mine was the last set. I'm with Pauli, I wish he would start making more scales.

Carto, you don't happen to have a M6 Scout in the shop?

Filip, I can take pics tomorrow but I believe only 3 sets were made by Shadetree for Jeremy and mine was the last set. I'm with Pauli, I wish he would start making more scales.

No, but i have an M72 LAW rocket......

If you want ill try to come up with one..........

My RATS are here - Better than I ever expected - Should have ordered two pairs :eek:

So I had one small disappointment. Three years ago when I graduated/comissioned into the Army my dad ordered me a Randall Made knife, at the time he thought the wait list was three years so I have been eagerly awaiting this fall. Knowing my parents I figured they would wrap it up as a Christmas present, alas there was no knife. When I asked my dad if he had heard anything from them he laughed and told me that he had dug out the paperwork which said delivery was in 2013... The wait continues.

Hello guys, hope is everybody is doing well.
Thanks for all the smoke and wishes guys.
Carto, you did it mang.

I had a great time with the family.

BTW: nice blade Brian. Verry cool mang.

It is Deffinately an order and forget type knife. But every one is handforged to order and they are gorgeous knives. Check out the website http://www.randallknives.com/ I have a Model one on order. There are dealers around that have them in stock if you aren't wanting to choose your features. We are currently halfway through 9:30 hour drive from TN to NC, it needs to hurry up and be over.

Here you go Filip.

picture.php

It is Deffinately an order and forget type knife. But every one is handforged to order and they are gorgeous knives. Check out the website http://www.randallknives.com/ I have a Model one on order. There are dealers around that have them in stock if you aren't wanting to choose your features. We are currently halfway through 9:30 hour drive from TN to NC, it needs to hurry up and be over.

No doubt - I love the Randall bowies and gambler

Have a safe trip. What part of NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back