Club Platinum....Third trimester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, hope is everybody is doing well.
Thanks for all the smoke and wishes guys.
Carto, you did it mang.

I had a great time with the family.

BTW: nice blade Brian. Verry cool mang.

Never doubt Cartophilis..........

I have lived a thousand life times.........and my sack is very large......

I'm driving to the other end of the republic to visit some friends on the New Year's Eve.
So, happy New Year to you guys!
Be safe, be fine, have fun.

.........and my sack is very large......

You should have that checked out

19902.jpg

Whats the difference between the R1 and H1?

Been thinking about this since Kurt posted too

Oh, I did see where someone said. The R1 had a Weaver mount, instead of the picatinny mount. Non issue if you plan on putting it on an AR, since another mount is needed anyway.

F. I'm not going anywhere. Came to my car, swept the snow off it and found out the whole windscreen is cracked badly. No way driving 600 km with this before it gets replaced. All bus links are already taken and it's not recommendable to travel by train. GF got a cold anyway, so maybe it's better to stay at home...

Color is the only difference. I'm gonna order one today, can hold out no longer,,, :eek:

Based on Midways data, that's the only difference I could see too, including the mount. MW says both have the weaver mount

Aimpoint site says R-1 is being discontinued

Oh, I did see where someone said. The R1 had a Weaver mount, instead of the picatinny mount. Non issue if you plan on putting it on an AR, since another mount is needed anyway.

Somebody on arfcom said they have both the r1 and h1 and that the bases are the same. Seems color is the only difference, but that's a quick fix with some krylon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back