Co-Hosted Kizer Knife Giveaway has been given away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackenslash

Don't feed the Trolls
Gold Member
@Dave from State Farm and I are co-hosting a Kizer knife giveaway. We’re each giving away a Kizer knife.

We’ll draw a random post numbers to pick winners. If you’re in for the drawing, post in this thread. One entry per person. We'll leave it open probably the rest of the week, depending on activity.

By entering this contest, you acknowledge that these Kizer knives are legal where you live and can be shipped to you. United States and territories only. Sorry rest of the world.

First up and going to the first post chosen is a Kizer Domin from "Dave from State Farm". We're calling this first prize as it's NIB. This is part of the Kizer Vanguard series, which is their budget line. This knife comes with the box and all the original packaging. It will ship directly to the winner from Dave.
0EXRdyx.jpg

Going to second place is a lightly used Kizer Gemini. This comes from me and is also the Vanguard version with G10 scales and VG10 steel. This is the budget version of the Laconico Gemini which was probably the first big "win" for Kizer. I don't have the original box for this but I'll find a cleaning cloth or a knife pouch to ship along with it. This will ship directly to the winner from me.
Umbbms5.jpg

m9xydX1.jpg

Thanks Blade Forums and good luck fellow Knife Knuts.

Last edited:
I will happily enter for one of these. Thank you for the opportunity.

I’m in. Thanks so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back