Coast Guard Ka-bar

Hi, new member here so forgive me if anyone has addressed this previously. I’m looking to buy a ‘USCG’ stamped fixed blade and corresponding Coast Guard logo leather sheath knife. Ka-bar only made these for a year about 10 years ago I understand. Do they come up for sale that often? Ka-bar has offered to engrave the blade with the Cost Guard name, but I was looking for the knife they produced with the USCG stamping where the USMC traditionally goes.

Thank you!

Hi, new member here so forgive me if anyone has addressed this previously. I’m looking to buy a ‘USCG’ stamped fixed blade and corresponding Coast Guard logo leather sheath knife. Ka-bar only made these for a year about 10 years ago I understand. Do they come up for sale that often? Ka-bar has offered to engrave the blade with the Cost Guard name, but I was looking for the knife they produced with the USCG stamping where the USMC traditionally goes.

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum. I’ll keep my feelers out and PM you if I find something

I’m sure @OFFICIAL_KA-BAR will see this. Maybe they can make another run? Must not have sold well, but another run to restock the supply and hook up another generation of Coast Guardsmen doesn’t seem like a huge deal.

They serve our country same as the other branches, but are often overlooked.

I’m sure @OFFICIAL_KA-BAR will see this. Maybe they can make another run? Must not have sold well, but another run to restock the supply and hook up another generation of Coast Guardsmen doesn’t seem like a huge deal.

They serve our country same as the other branches, but are often overlooked.
Seconded! Much respect for the Coast Guard! :thumbsup:

You might try contacting Tomar's Ka Bars and see if they have anything in their Rare Collection knives that haven't been listed yet.

I scrolled through all 5 pages and didn't see any but, that's the place I'd look other than the big auction site.

Back