• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Coated NFBM & SCABS (Lowest $ I Can Go)

1: Busse - Nuclear Forsaken Battle Mistress
This one has Red & Black G10 handles with a Desert Sage coated blade. The coated blade along with the nuclear lightened handle/fuller is rare. Most NFBM have Competition finished blades and cost more money. This knife is in factory condition and never cut anything! Comes with the original cardboard sheath.

$660

Total Length: 18 3/8"
Blade Length: 12 1/4"
Thickness: .250"
Blade Width at widest point: Approx. 2"
Bevel: CBT (Corrugated Bevel Tech)
Hardness: 58-60 RC
Steel: INFI
jcWAuvv.jpg

KUszRFP.jpg

2: Busse - Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street
This one has Tequila Sunrise G10 handles with Hand Applied Satin Finish blade. The blade is almost perfect, just a couple little kydex marks that won’t show up on camera. This knife has never cut anything and is mint! It also comes with a Carbon FDE Kydex/Holstex Buy Brown Sheath with Black Tek-lok.

$525

Blade Length: 4 1/4”
Total Length: 9 1/4”
Thickness: .150"
Hardness: 58-60 RC
Steel: INFI
XOGesoe.jpg

B4jRGos.jpg

xeK6q5p.jpg

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Serious inquires only. You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. Prices include knife, Paypal fees, and USPS shipping/insurance costs. Paypal only. Buy both and save $. PM me please.

No trades. This is as low as I can go on price. I am losing money on both of these.

Last edited:
Back