• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cocobolo Arc Folder

Here's a new Arc Folder with cocobolo overlays. The 3 1/8" long blade is S30v, hefty .100" thick beadblasted titanium framelock, phosphor bronze bushings and tip down ti pocket clip. Fleece lined zippered case included. The scan doesn't do this classic beautiful wood justice, it is one of my favorites! :)

cocoboloarc1.jpg

cocoboloarc2.jpg

cocoboloarc3.jpg

Asking $350 plus shipping CONUS. I can take Paypal or MO. Thanks for looking!

Your knives are going to cause me a divorce. That is a beautiful knife... Let me know when you are up and running again so we can talk about that other knife I wanted.

By the way, this guy makes some excellent, high quality products. You guys better buy his stuff now before he makes it big and his prices skyrocket!!!

Thanks Kyle! :) I'm back up and running now. Just got the shop back in order so I'm ready when you are. ;)

That knife is ridiculously beautiful. Now I don't like any of my old knives anymore. You should be ashamed of yourself. ;)

Back