Code-4 custom scales?

Is there anyone out there doing custom G-10 scales for the Code-4? I tried the grip tape,and while thats a good improvement,I would really love some G-10 handles on this knife. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

You could search around instagram and youtube. There are plenty of knife modders that can make custom aftermarket scales.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Yeah,I'm not looking for anything fancy, just straight up black G-10 replacement grips. I might even get some G-10 and try it myself:D:cool:

Damn, I am liking my code 4, this would be perfect, it is a bit slick...
Russ

Why not simply get someone to engrave the knife handle? There are some engravers on the forum. David Martin's wife is one that I can think of. That would give traction and beauty.

Reactions: AF
Why not simply get someone to engrave the knife handle? There are some engravers on the forum. David Martin's wife is one that I can think of. That would give traction and beauty.
Yeah that would be nice and would give it a bit of a fancy look. Me, I just settled for the grip tape method and it ended up working well enough. Would still love to see G-10 though.

I haven t used my Code 4 for heavy outdoor work ,but the grip tape has worked well for moderately heavy work.

Last edited:
Back